Motorcycle Armoured Hoodie - Easyrider II
Roadskin® Maximite® Armoured Motorcycle Single Skin Hoodie - Easyrider II
The latest adaptation of our original best-selling Maximite®Hoodie Easyrider I – the first motorcycle hoodie of its type in the world to be awarded a CE protection certificate, as tested by SATRA Technology Centre in the UK. This armoured motorbike Roadskin® Hoodie is constructed from an outer layer of super-strong Maximite®.
The Maximite Easyrider II Armoured Motorcycle Hoodie is extremely tough but lightweight and comes complete with Level 2 Back, Shoulder and Elbow Armour. It also has a built-in waterproof membrane and a cool mesh liner, making it the ultimate CE-passed hooded jacket for motorbike riders and easy to wear all year round for everyday casual riding.
The Easyrider II has all-new features, including extra protective ribbing to the shoulders and a comfortable storm cuff inside the sleeve, which stops the sleeve from riding up the arm in the event of an accident and prevents wind flow from entering your sleeve. The jacket has a waterproof membrane* to help keep you dry if you are caught in a shower. The Easyrider II Hoodie has a more fitted cut than the original Easyrider I. If you are looking for a more relaxed fitting hoodie or have a generously proportioned tum, then the original Easyrider I may be more comfortable.
Armoured Motorcycle Hoodie Technical Details:
- This protective motorcycle armoured hoodie has passed the new CE Impact, Abrasion and Tear tests at CE 17092 at AA and is fully certified.
- It has also passed CE outer-seam strength at the same level and CE tear strength at the highest zone level of AA everywhere.
- The material has passed EN388 CUT/SLASH at Level 2 and Puncture/Stab at Level 3.
- Mesh lining
- Waterproof membrane (*please note that this garment is not designed to be 100% waterproof as there may be some seepage through the zip in a heavy or persistent downpour)
- Detachable hood so can also be used as a lightweight, hood-less jacket.
- Comfortable storm-cuffs
- A securable belt loop to stop the jacket from rising
- Includes free CE level 2 Impact Memory Foam back, shoulders and elbows.
EU Customers and Taxes
Shopping from an EU country?
Roadskin Ltd. are registered for the IOSS Scheme (The Import One-Stop Shop).
The IOSS means you are only charged VAT once, at the time of purchase, so there are no surprise fees to pay when the goods are delivered. The IOSS threshold for goods is €150 net of costs (i.e the cost of your goods before VAT and shipping is added). The VAT rate will be the one applicable in the EU Member State where the goods are to be delivered. You will also not be liable for any import duties under this threshold.
For orders over €150 (before tax and shipping) we follow the Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) Incoterm model and collect customs duties in advance. This means that you, as the customer, are presented with the total price at checkout and therefore avoid any shipping delays. These duties are collected by Roadskin Limited and then paid to the recipient’s Member EU state via the carriers. This also stops any unexpected bills when your shipment is delivered.